Become a member
Join Sweden Textile Water Initiative
Sweden Textile Water Initiative (STWI) started in 2010 as a joint project between Swedish textile and leather retail companies together with Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI). As of today STWI is comprised of close to 30 members.
What’s in it for you?
Become part of our network of engaged and skilled colleagues from leading textile and leather retailers in Sweden and you can;
- Take part in fun and educational F2F meetings three times a year.
- Access insights and learnings from Sweden Textile Initiative Projects.
- Add an additional dimension to your sustainability work
- Gain entry to an arena for communicating your water initiatives.
- Learn how to apply the Sweden Textile Water Initiative Guidelines together with your suppliers
- If interested to become a member, please contact Member Services and Chair STWI Steering Committe Jan Peter Bergqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Already a member? Access the Members Only site here.